|Working Temperature:||-70° To 260 °||Max Width:||4000mm|
|Transport Package:||Bags+cartons||Weave Type:||Plain Woven|
|Fiberglass Type:||E-glass||Alkali Content:||Alkali Free|
|Color:||Black Or Brown||Application:||Heat Insulation Materials, Heat Resistant|
plain woven Fiberglass Mesh Belt,
UV Printing PTFE Mesh Belt,
plain woven PTFE Mesh Belt
PTFE mesh conveyor belts are made from fine glass fiber or Kevlar as basis weaving material, coated with excellent PTFE resin.
Features of PTFE mesh conveyor belts:
1) Good temperature tolerance, 24 working temperature -70 to 260 celsius degree.
2) Chemical resistance - It can resist all most of chemical medicines.
3) Non-stick -It can easily remove all kinds of adhesives such as resin, paint and chemical medicine, easy to clean.
4) Good flex fatigue resistance - it has high tensile strength and excellent flex fatigue resistance. It's better for mall wheels
5) Permeability - it can avoid wasting heat and improve drying efficiency for it's permeability.
Applications of PTFE mesh conveyor belts.
1) Drying machine for non-woven textile, textile printing, silk-printing and dyeing machine.
2) Shrinking machine for garment fabric, high-requency and UV dryer.
3) Conveyor belt for hot - air dryer, various of food baking, quick - frozen machines.
4) Oiling machin for paper glazing and waxing, plant engineering.
5) Seperating sheet for hardboard production etc.
Main capability and characteristics:
a. Temperature resistance
It can continuously works at -70ºC-260ºC,the highest temperature can reach to 360ºC.
It can reduce the wasting of heat source and improve the drying efficiency.
c. Chemical resistance
It can resist corrosion to most of chemicals and solvent
It can be easily to clear all kinds of adhesive stuff, such as resin, paint and chemicals.
e. Flex fatigue resistance
It has high tensile strength and excellent flex fatigue resistance. It can be used in the small wheels.
1. Used as drying conveyor belts in textile., printing and dyeing fields, such as printing drying conveyor belt, dyeing cloth drying belt, abric shrink drying belt, non-woven drying belt etc.
2. Used as drying conveyor belts in silk-screen printing machines, such as loose dryer, offset printing presses, UV series light solid machine.
3. Used as conveyor belts for all the situation that need thermal processing transmission conditions, such as cycle drying, microware drying, freezing and thawing out all kinds of food, heat-shrinking packaging goods, removing moisture for articles, quick drying flux ink etc.
Contact Person: Sunil( Zhang qing ping )