Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Weave Type:||Plain Woven||Yarn Type:||E-glass|
|Alkali Content:||Alikali Free||Working Temperature:||-140-260℃|
|Color:||Black, Brown, Milk Brown,or Customized||Surface Treatment:||PTFE Coated|
fiberglass woven fabric,
ptfe coated glass fibre fabric
Based on high-quality fiberglass basic cloth, to coat PTFE resin then making it into various PTFE high temperature resistance clothes in different thickness and width.Fiberglass fabric coated with PTFE has various good capability and it is widely used in aircraft industry, paper manufacture, food, environment protection, print and painting, costume, chemical, glass manufacture, medical, electronic, insulation, building (basic cloth of topping frame), sharpener slice, machinery, etc.
1, Good temperature resistance
It can be used under the temperature of -70 to 260, which has the capability of weather resistant and age resistant. Under practical situation of high temperature of 250 for 200 days, not only the intensity will not decrease, the weight will not reduce; If putting it under the high temperature of 350 for 120 hours, the weight only decreased by about 0.6%; Under the situation of -180, it will not be chapped and keep the original pliability;
2. Non stickness,
Hardly to adhere any material; It is easy to wash away the blot or other dust such as resin, coating material, etc.
3. Chemical corrosion resistant
It could resist acid, alkali, aqua fortis and various kinds of organic liquid corrosion; And it almost to resisting all kinds of medicament.
4, Stable dimension, high intensity, elongation coefficient less 5%.
5, Low coefficient of friction and dielectric constant,good insulating ability.
1. Used as various of liners to resist high temperature, such as microwave liner, oven liner, food drying or other liners.
2. High insulation of electric: Insulating belt of electric, septa, cushion, gasket. High frequency plank coated with copper;
3. Heat resisting envelope, enswathing of heat insulation;
4. Binding of all sorts of petroleum and chemical pipeline to resist eroding, environmental sulfur separating of exhaust gas of electric factory;
5. It could be made into static resisting fabric.
Styles and Specifications:
|Item||Color||Thickness||Max Width||Weight||Tensile Strength||Temperature resistance|