|Thickness:||0.55mm||Specification:||1*1mm 2*2mm 4*4mm|
|Working Temperature:||-70° To 260 °||Max Width:||3300mm|
|Processing Service:||Edge Reinforcement||Weave Type:||Plain Woven|
|Fiberglass Type:||E-glass||Alkali Content:||Alkali Free|
|Feature:||Heat Resistant||Application:||Pharmacy Factory|
4mm teflon mesh belt,
food grade teflon mesh belt,
food grade teflon conveyor belt
Teflon Mesh Conveyor Belt food grade drying belt
PTFE Conveyor Belts are specifically engineered with the mechanical strength needed for the fusing and laminating industries. Its non-stick surface, thermal transfer and high temperature resistance characteristics ensure the flow of woven and non-woven materials through the fusing and lamination process.
Main capability and characteristics:
1). It can be used under the temperature of -196℃ to 300℃, which has the capability of weather resistant and age resistant. Under practical situation of high temperature of 250℃ for 200 days, not only the intensity will not decrease, the weight will not reduce; if put it under the high temperature of 350 ℃ for 120 hours, the weight only decreased by about 0.6%; under the situation of -180 ℃, it will not chap and keep the original pliability;
2). Hardly to adhere any material; it is easy to wash away the blot or other dust such as resin, coating material, etc.
3). Chemical corrosion resistant, it could resist acid, alkali, aqua fortis and various kinds of organic liquid corrosion;
4). Low ratio of friction (0.05-0.1), it is the best choice of non-oil lubricator; 5). Light piercing ratio is 6-13%;
6). High capability of insulation (small permittivity: 2.6, the tangent is lower than 0.0025), ultraviolet resistance, static proofing;
7). Good dimension stability (the ratio of extending is lower than 0.5%), High intensity, good mechanical capability;
8). Capability of medicament resistance and non-poison, almost to resisting all kinds of medicament;
9). Fireproofing and flame resisting.
|Item||Mesh Size||material||Thickness||Weight||Temperature resistance||Max Width||Tensile Strength|
|S607||4x4mm||Kevlar + fiberglass||1.2mm||600g/m²||-70-260℃||4000mm||895/370N/cm|
Features of PTFE mesh conveyor belts:
1) Good temperature tolerance, 24 working temperature -70 to 260 celsius degree.
2) Chemical resistance - It can resist all most of chemical medicines.
3) Non-stick -It can easily remove all kinds of adhesives such as resin, paint and chemical medicine, easy to clean.
4) Good flex fatigue resistance - it has high tensile strength and excellent flex fatigue resistance. It's better for mall wheels
5) Permeability - it can avoid wasting heat and improve drying efficiency for it's permeability.
Applications of PTFE mesh conveyor belts.
1) Drying machine for non-woven textile, textile printing, silk-printing and dyeing machine.
2) Shrinking machine for garment fabric, high-requency and UV dryer.
3) Conveyor belt for hot - air dryer, various of food baking, quick - frozen machines.
4) Oiling machin for paper glazing and waxing, plant engineering.
5) Seperating sheet for hardboard production etc.
1. Used as drying conveyor belts in textile., printing and dyeing fields, such as printing drying conveyor belt, dyeing cloth drying belt, abric shrink drying belt, non-woven drying belt etc.
2. Used as drying conveyor belts in silk-screen printing machines, such as loose dryer, offset printing presses, UV series light solid machine.
3. Used as conveyor belts for all the situation that need thermal processing transmission conditions, such as cycle drying, microware drying, freezing and thawing out all kinds of food, heat-shrinking packaging goods, removing moisture for articles, quick drying flux ink etc.
Contact Person: Sunil( Zhang qing ping )